Friday, June 5, 2009

In case there was ever any question...

I am definitely my father's daughter. Duh! Well, today as I was pulling my hair back, I found 3 indisputable gray/white hairs. My father started graying young and I'm following in his footsteps. :) Sorry no pics; the glare from my shiny hair makes all of the pictures a ball of light. But trust me, they are there! I've seen white hairs before, but Rich tried to convince me that they were just "really blond strands". But the ones I spotted today are without a doubt white/gray. So what does my blogging audience think that I should do? Start dying my hair or live & let live?

7 comments:

Muum said...

in the 'it could be worse' category: Dad had grey hair when I met him at age 18.

in the 'hey look on the bright side' category: what a sweet husband!

'don't dye, my love!' :}

Emily said...

I think you should live and let live. To others, they probably do look like blonde hairs.

ALSO, we are talking about 3 hairs, right? That's nothin, man!

p.s. my word verification word is aight?

Cameron and Paige said...

Rich is probably right, it's just way blonde hairs. My dad started young to, but it looks like my brother are the ones that are following him. I actually love my dads gray hair, I looks great on him! I say leave it like the other post says to other they probably do look like blonde. Miss ya!

Chelsey said...

Doesn't being in the sun make your hair lighter? I'd play this one out and see what happens. Plus, Stacy (from what not to wear) has some gray hairs and it's totally classy. Either way, I love you!

NephiGoodson said...

WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?

I can't even believe this conversation is happening! I'm being thrown under the bus by the whole family! Gotta go. The early bird special at Luby's ends soon!

Love,
Dad

NephiGoodson said...

"Don't dye"? That's some pretty interesting feedback, Muum. I am actually pretty astonished, given my vantage point. Who's using all that dye in the medicine chest? The cat?

Katie said...

guys this is insanity! you guys are a bunch of crack-jobs! but i ♥ ya anyways. :) what's up with the word verifercation? i mean, potost, seriously?