Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well, for the first time in my life I was in a courthouse. I went with Richard to family court today to support Richard for his court appearance with his mother. It was actually a pretty quick trip, but still stressful. We really appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers on our behalf.


On another topic...MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!

I have actually received a few special presents from my family & I have pictures!!!



A pretty shirt from TheSassyLime.



A bag with bell peppers that Muum made for me.



Another pretty and stripy bag that Muum made.



And it wouldn't be a birthday if I didn't put something on my head :)

Happy Birthday to me!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

yay! happy happy birthday! i hope you have a great day :)

Muum said...

Best wishes!! glad you like your gifts.....!

Anonymous said...

I love your striped bag head. Love you!