Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm a Blogger!

So I finally have a blog! I don't know what I'm going to write about on this blog, but mostly what Rich & I are up to.

Well, lately we are working on getting settled into our apartment here in NY. Okay, so we haven't done much unpacking yet, but we're hoping do some this weekend.

Also, we are excited about Easter Sunday. I'm not really sure what we'll be doing, but I'm sure we'll have a great time together.

Once I find the charging cord for our camera, I'll post more pictures. The only ones that I could find were our wedding pictures, so those will have to suffice for now.

Well, happy blogging to all of you out there!

3 comments:

Muum said...

So, I wonder if it's 'bad luck' to comment on the first post of a new blog??? j/k,
it is great to have you up and running so to speak. HOpe Easter is a lovely day fo ryou both! loveyou

Emily said...

yay! glad to see you've joined the ranks of the bloggers. :) maybe your next post could be a birthday wish list?

Emily said...

p.s. -- we will miss you guys tomorrow. it won't be the same without you. :(